Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Browsing HBase via Hue in Cloudera

This was the single remaining config error I was seeing in Cloudera Manager, and I was not finding too much about it in my searches:


Thrift Server role must be configured in HBase service to use the Hue HBase Browser application.


I’d click on the details for that config error, and the only option was “None”. In Hue, the error was that it couldn’t connect to localhost:9090. Well, the problem was that there were no HBase Thrift instances install in my cluster. Heh heh. After installing one it showed up as an option other than “None” in the config file.





1 comment:

  1. It is nice blog Thank you provide important information and I am searching for the same information to save my time Big Data Hadoop Online Training

    ReplyDelete